Joe and T.J. Recommend that School Leaders Read In Search of Deeper Learning and Fearless Schools
What you’ll discover in this episode of Leading Better & Growing Faster w/ Joe & T.J.
- We recommend In Search of Deeper Learning for school leaders.
- We also recommend Fearless Schools for school leaders.
- Why in the world is Joe wearing a NASA Jacket?
- There is “deeper learning at the margins and why the periphery is more important than the core.” This is an excellent example of how this book pushes the boundaries.
- The key tenets of a learning culture.
- Evidence of learning. What does it look like in classrooms?
- Trust is imperative for psychological safety.
- Focus on learning at every level within the hierarchy of schooling.
In each episode, Joe and T.J. leave a tip to lead better and grow faster. This month’s reading tip is to read these books with your team! Don’t miss what Joe says about it.
Developing a learning culture requires time and effort, but the dividends are incredible. The chart below features the key characteristics of a learning culture versus a teaching culture. More on how to develop a learning culture can be found in Passionate Leadership.
How does your culture stack up?
The Leading Better & Growing Faster with Joe & T.J. Show
Let us know what you’re reading by contacting us at email@example.com. And don’t miss our leadership newsletter every week by subscribing to the site.
We can’t wait to hear from you.