Catlin Tucker Joins TheSchoolHouse302 for a Conversation about Blended Learning
Dr. Catlin Tucker is a bestselling author, international trainer, and keynote speaker. She was named Teacher of the Year in 2010 in Sonoma County, where she taught for 16 years. Catlin earned her doctorate in learning technologies at Pepperdine University.
Currently, Catlin is working as a blended learning coach and education consultant. Catlin has written a series of bestselling books on blended learning, which include Balance With Blended Learning, Blended Learning In Action, Power Up Blended Learning, and Blended Learning In Grades 4-12. She is active on Twitter @Catlin_Tucker and writes an internationally ranked blog at CatlinTucker.com.
Key thoughts from Our Interview with Catlin Tucker
- Don’t miss how Catlin’s own needs drove her to become a foremost expert on blended learning.
- She gets her learning-fix from mind/shift and, you guessed it, Brene Brown.
- Like many of our guests, she recommends physical activity for brain breaks.
- She wants to know more about neuroscience and how the brain learns. Don’t miss our geeked-out conversation about Powerful Teaching.
- She says that you have to ask for feedback with a level of humility if you want to continue to get better. Feedback!
- It’s interesting to hear an expert say that you don’t have to be an expert. Don’t miss how she answers the last question.
Catlin’s interview reveals how curiosity and desire can transform any classroom.
Please follow, like, and comment. For more great leadership content, follow theschoolhouse302.com.