Don’t miss this leadership podcast with Kaley Klemp.
Kaley Warner Klemp is a sought-after facilitator, speaker, and coach. She is an expert in small-group dynamics and leadership development. She leads “offsites” to help teams end drama, and, instead, communicate and interact in ways that achieve their strategic objectives—even in the face of challenging circumstances.
Kaley is an Enneagram specialist, helping organizations outperform their competitors by unlocking a deeper understanding of what motivates and drives people. A favorite with Young Presidents Organization (YPO) forums and chapters, Kaley has facilitated retreats for more than 300 member and spouse forums throughout the world. She is known for guiding groups to the next level of depth.
Kaley is the author of 13 Guidelines for Effective Teams and a co-author of The Drama-Free Office and The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership. In addition to her study at the Gottman Institute, the Hendricks Institute, and Byron Katie’s School for The Work, she is a certified YPO Forum Facilitator, Enneagram Institute Teacher, TEDx Speaker, and Shadow Work Coach.
She is a graduate of Stanford University, where she earned a B.A. in International Relations and an M.A. in Sociology, with a focus on Organizational Behavior. Kaley is an avid athlete, spending time skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and practicing yoga. Kaley lives in Boulder, Colorado with her husband and daughter.
Her interview with TheSchoolHouse302 is fun and engaging. She provides tons of key takeaways for leaders, focusing on the topic of motivation but diving into much, much more.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/663901361″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
- Listen to what she says about the difference between “content” and “context.” Don’t miss out on taking an Enneagram test; listen to what she says about it.
- Let’s all follow Nate Klemp for mindfulness. And, don’t miss what she says about Oprah and Brene Brown.
- She talks about our need to “create space.” Super important for leaders.
- Listen to what she says about learning to balance the digital versus the human touch. Wow!
- Don’t miss what she says about the value of having a coach. We all need one.
- Her thinking around “possibilities” is evolving. Super cool to hear.
Action Step: Sign up for one of her courses here.