Don’t miss this leadership podcast with John Hittler. John specializes in creating seemingly impossible outcomes, whether transforming a struggling team to become the top performer, or engaging an audience with his playful, interactive, life-changing style. His belief is simple: we are each endowed with one unique genius, different than any other person on the planet. John uses his genius to create seemingly impossible outcomes and in doing so, helps people win big!
John runs Evoking Genius, a transformational business coaching company, working primarily 1:1 with CEO’s to grow exponentially. John is also a father to 7 kids, with 6 sets of DNA, happily married, competitive athlete, world’s worst Tango dancer, health freak, and avid learner.
His interview with TheSchoolHouse302 is enlightening with insights for leaders in any field. We talk about teamwork, results, taking responsibility, and much much more.
- Don’t miss what he says about the pilot light as a constant source of energy. And, how the traditional carrot-and-stick approach falls short in the long run.
- He follows Shane Parrish for knowledge and inspiration. Listen to why.
- He talks about his “Top One, Top Three” practice. You’ll want to put this into action for sure.
- He wants to engage in trauma therapy and he’s learning about it from Tucker Max.
- Check out what he says about healthy habits and the transfer to leadership.
- More-and-more he’s learning that people fundamentally stay the same. And, he says it’s both good and bad. Don’t miss what he says about punching his 7th grade teacher in the face.
John’s interview is packed with great advice along with tons of interesting nuggets from his past, present, and even future self. Leaders will gain perspective on taking action and all kinds of other fun stuff.
Please follow, like, and comment; it really helps. Use #onethingseries and #SH302 so that we can find you.