- Find out how she defines “authenticity” within the framework of leadership and influence. She follows the work of Bill George.
- She’s affirmed by the work of Dan Pink, especially the book Drive. Check out When as well.
- Listen to what she says about touching base with your “super-objective” and centering yourself throughout the day.
- She wants to learn to speak Spanish, find out how she plans to make that happen.
- For growth, she surrounds herself with a network. Listen to why that’s so important.
- You can’t miss how she opens up to believing in herself.
An expert on authentic leadership, Kimberly Davis shares her inspirational message of personal power, responsibility, and impact with organizations across the country and teaches leadership programs world-wide, most notably, through her program “OnStage Leadership,” which runs in New York and Dallas. Additionally, Kimberly teaches Authentic Influence and Executive Presence for Southern Methodist University’s (SMU) Cox School of Business’ Executive Education Program, and partners with SMU in teaching for the Bush Institute’s Women’s Initiative Fellowship program (empowering female leaders from the middle east) and for the National Hispanic Corporate Council. Kimberly is a TEDxspeaker and her new book, Brave Leadership: Unleash Your Most Confident, Authentic, and Powerful Self to Get the Results You Need, has been named as the number one book to read by Inc. Magazine’s “The 12 Most Impactful Books to Read in 2018.” With a cover-endorsement by best-selling author Daniel Pink, Brave Leadership is a must read for every leader. Her interview with TheSchoolHouse302 was insightful and brought light to the power in being courageous as well as authentic as a leader. [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/633624096″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]