Don’t miss this leadership interview with Christine Comaford. Christine’s coaching, consulting, and strategies have created hundreds of billions of dollars in new revenue and company value for her clients. The potent neuroscience techniques she teaches are easy to learn and immediately applicable to help leaders see into their blind spots, expand their vision, and more effectively influence outcomes.
Christine was recently named one of the Top 50 Human Behavior Experts to Follow in 2017. She is also one of the Global Employee Engagement Influencers. As an entrepreneur, she has built and sold 5 of her own businesses with an average of 700% return on investment. She has served as a board director or an in-the-trenches advisor to 36 startups. Christine has consulted to the White House twice (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, and over 300 small and medium-sized businesses. She has repeatedly identified and championed key trends and technologies years before market acceptance, due in part to her work as a software engineer in the early days of Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe.
Christine is a leadership columnist for www.Forbes.com and she lectures at Harvard Business School. She has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX Business Network, PBS, and CNET. And the Stanford Graduate School of Business has done two case studies on her unconventional rise to success as a woman with neither a high school diploma nor a college degree.
Her three bestselling business books are: Power Your Tribe: Create Resilient Teams in Turbulent Times, SmartTribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together, and Rules for Renegades.
Her interview with TheSchoolHouse302 was incredibly insightful, all about building your tribe and much, much more.
- Christine identifies three critical areas that we are constantly craving as humans–Safety, Belonging, and Mattering. Listen to her breakdown these areas, including the 10 powerful questions you can ask to assess your own environment so that people are functioning at an optimal level.
- She talked about being open to learn by being still and finding silence. Paying attention to the Japanese concept of ma, the space between the noise that holds richness and value.
- She advises us to meditate. to slow down for inspiration and take control of our thinking, which is incessantly repetitive. Listen to her morning routine to make sure that you start your day off right.
- The one thing she said she wants to do is to be compassionate all the time, to meet people where they are and not where she may think they should be. Don’t miss it.
- She talks about the powerful work of Michael Singer and his incredible book, Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself. She also dives into the powerful, Outcome Frame, to help us understand what we truly want.
- Lastly, you can’t miss her emotional story about her mother and how she learned that stress can be controlled.
Christine’s interview is filled with practical advice for leaders and it really speaks to how we can behave and act to perform at higher levels and influence others to do the same. She reminds us to Power Your Tribe and build emotional resilience. To find out more visit: https://smarttribesinstitute.com/subscribe.
Please follow, like, and comment; it really helps. Use #onethingseries and #SH302 so that we can find you.