Don’t miss this leadership podcast with Brad Lomenick. Brad is from Oklahoma and a passionate follower of Christ. He has had the privilege of leading and directing a movement of young leaders called Catalyst for the last 12 years. This role empowers him to equip, inspire, and release the next generation of young Christian leaders, and do this through events, resources, consulting, content, and connecting a community of like-minded Catalysts all over the world.
He recently moved into a strategic advisor role with Catalyst, along with several other organizations.
Brad is a leadership consultant, speaker, founder of BLINC, and author of The Catalyst Leader and H3 Leadership, which are both powerful books on remaining humble, staying hungry, and always hustling.
He writes about leadership, the next generation, creativity, innovation, social media, teamwork, and personal growth.
His interview with TheSchoolHouse302 was fun engaging and packed with great advice. Check it out.
- Listen to what he says about humble, hungry, and hustle being a three-legged stool. You can’t sit well when one of the legs is much longer than the others. He talks about self-awareness, servant leadership, and satisfaction. Don’t miss it.
- He follows and reads tons of great leaders for inspiration and personal growth, Pat Lencioni, John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, Dave Ramsey, Daniel Pink, Chip and Dan Heath. Listen to what he says about filtering and selecting great authors.
- Brad talks about curiosity: “Everywhere you go is a classroom.” “Be more interested than interesting.” Wow.
- He wants to learn how to speak Spanish, play piano, and gain a greater expertise in fitness. Listen to what he says about globalization.
- He tells us to work on our who and our what will take care of itself. Don’t miss how he describes working around people who will make you better.
- There’s no sense is worrying about haters. Find out how he has redirected his energy away from “the noise.”
Brad’s interview is truly one of our best. His experience and wisdom provide powerful insight for leaders. Be sure to listen and share so that we can all learn to be humble, stay hungry, and keep hustling for more fulfillment in work and life.
Please follow, like, and comment. Use #onethingseries and #SH302 so that we can find you.
Other resources from Brad: