- Listen to what Judith has to say about traditional methods of communication–asking and telling. She says we need to move to much deeper, richer conversations, which she calls going from transactional to co-creational.
- Judith is influenced by a number of leaders and you can find out more about her work, like the concept of C-IQ by visiting Conversationalintelligence.com.
- She advises us to “listen to connect not judge or reject.” The key is to learn how to pull the right information from people and not push them away. This style of listening shifts the chemistry in our brains and moves to an open space for greater communication. Don’t miss what she says about language.
- Listen to how she truly believes in living outside-of-the-box and not being bound by others. This isn’t the first time that a leader told us that they wanted to be able to fly. Check it out.
- She talks about listening to herself and trusting her gut. Don’t miss what she says about instinct.
- She talks about the rhythm of the universe and the bond we all have with one other. Fascinating. Don’t miss it.
Don’t miss this leadership interview with Judith Glaser. Judith is an Organizational Anthropologist. She is one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants, and executive coaches in the consulting and coaching industry, and she is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation. She is also a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Through the application of “the neuroscience of we” for business challenges, Judith shows CEOs and their teams how to elevate levels of engagement, collaboration, and innovation to positively impact the bottom line. In 2017, Judith was selected by Marshall Goldsmith as one of the top 15 Coaches in the world. She has also been ranked as the 10th Coaching Guru in the world by Global Gurus and has been selected as a 2017 Brava Award Winner. From 2016 to 2018, Conversational Intelligence® was selected by INC, Magazine as one of the top 5 business trends of the year. In 2004, she was awarded Woman of the Year in New York City, and the same award, again, in 2017 by Smart CEO. Since 2006, she has been listed in the top 10 consultants globally in the Excellence Top 100 Consultants list and is one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders globally on the subject of leadership. In 2011, Judith was awarded the Drexel University Distinguished Alumni Award, and in 2006 she was inducted into the Temple University Gallery of Success. She is a Founding Fellow of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate. She guest speaks at a number of universities nationally and internationally including Dubai and China, universalizing Conversational Intelligence. She has appeared on CBS Morning News with Charlie Rose & Gayle King, NBC’s Today Show, ABC World News, The Fox News Channel, The Martha Stewart Show and the Family Network talking about We-Centric Leadership and Cultural Transformation. Her interview with TheSchoolHouse302 was incredibly insightful, check it out below. [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/496581183″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]